How to Get Into The County Jail
What do you need in order to bring the message of AA into county Facilities? Here are the steps we took:
- Read the CCJ Volunteer's Handbook so you know what to expect, and what's expected of you.
- Read and sign the CCJ Clearance Orientation Written Agreement (COWA).
- Read and fill out the Statement of Personal History (SPH).
- Submit the COWA and SPH to the Men's or Women's Corrections Chairman for District 15, depending on your gender.
- Read and carry the Waiver of Liability with you the first time you come to CCJ. It will be signed in the presence of a Corrections Officer.